CUSTOM Made CURTAINS
- Fast worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
It begins with the right measurements
To simplify and expediate the custom process, make sure you measure your window right.you could also send us a photo/image of the windows to be treated by email.
Below is a quick tutorial on measuring your windows as well as a convenient and easy-to-use measurement form that you can send us by email.
Pick your style
Is your style casual and unassuming or perhaps a little more tailored? Maybe the drama of a layered look is what you’re trying to achieve? Regardless of the nature of your vision, the combination of the fabric and treatment style that you choose will be integral to the success of your design project.
- What kind of window treatment are you looking for:
- Drapery panels
- Roman shades
- Swags & Jabots
Confused and frustrated? Not sure which window treatment design will best enhance your style and meet your needs? Our design staff is trained in all aspects of custom design and execution. Just send us a photo of your window and we’ll take care of the rest….it’s that easy!
To further assist you in determining which design style is right for you, make sure that you have a look at all our styles displayed on our website which will give you an opportunity to explore the different custom window treatment options available. There are literally dozens of styles to choose from and if you don’t see anything that appeals to you, just ask…we’ll find it for you or we’ll design it from scratch!
Pick your fabric & lining combination
At www.fabricfactory.in, we literally have 100's of fabrics to choose from. Most of our fabric is readily available in-store.
As a traditional pinch pleat drape, consider the fact that dark, rich fabrics like velvet, silk and chenille will drape in luminous folds while maintaining a structured form. As a grommet drape, fabrics that are lighter in weight and color tone will indeed compliment a room that promotes a calm, serene and more casual atmosphere. Alternatively, layering your drapes to mix different textures, fabrics and colors is another way to achieve a unique and personalized look.
Let there be light... or not - what you need to know about lining!
The types of fabrics you choose for your window treatments will also determine how light will filter into the rooms of your home. It’s important to ask yourself what is it that you are trying to achieve with your window treatment design. If you are concerned with sunlight damaging your artwork and furniture or you would like to conserve heat and prevent drafts, then blackouts work best; these blackouts will also offer you the greatest degree of privacy.
If light filtration and privacy are not major issues, then fabrics like linens, light weight cottons/cotton blends and sheers are the answer. If you are looking for the best of both worlds, then combine fabrics to create that dramatic, but at the same time practical, layered look.
Finally, what you choose to line your drapes with will dramatically affect how much light filters through the treatment as well as how much protection the drapes provide from adverse temperatures, noise and nosy neighbours. Multi-layered lined drapes, a combination of blackout lining for instance, will offer the greatest degree of filtration and protection. Conversely, drapes with a single layer will offer minimum filtration, protection and privacy.
Pick your trim
It's all about the details. Depending on the look that you're trying to achieve, you might want to consider an embellishment of some kind... braided and beaded trims, tassels and fringe can all work to enhance your window treatment design.
After you have choosen your design,fabric and lining you can send us an email with your window measurements and also where you would like us to ship your curtains.We will then work out the costing of your curtains as per the size,fabric and lining.The Shipping cost would also be included.We will send you a break up of the entire costing.
We shall then await your approval of the costing.Your curtains will be made soon after we receive your payment.
As soon as your curtains are ready we will ship them to you .
Your curtains are ready to be draped. We asure you will get plenty of compliments on your custom made curtains...just as you like them!
• We ship across the globe with DHL (2 to 7 business days) and Indiapost ( 2-5 weeks). Shipping is calculated at the checkout based on your product selection and country.
• All local taxes and custom duties are charged extra by the Shipping carrier based on your respective country. Most countries allow import up to a certain amount without any duty. This amount is called De Minimis values. Please check following link to know the De Minimis values of your respective country. Country-wise De Minimis Values
• Disclaimer : These values are subject to change by the respective tax authorities of your country. Fabriclore is not in a position to take any responsibility for the inaccuracies or decision made by the information listed in the De Minimis Values. For further assistance, drop us an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirement.
Shipping in India
• We deliver in almost every part of India (subject to confirmation from courier vendor).
• Orders above INR 999 will be eligible for free shipping. Below that, Rs. 99 will be levied as a Shipping Charges.
• Cash on delivery is available on orders above INR 999 subject to serviceability from our courier partners.
Estimated Delivery Time
• It takes approx. 1- 7 working days to deliver your product at your doorstep. Sometimes delivery may take longer due to Bad weather, Flight delays, Political disruptions, Other unforeseen circumstances.