Tissue silk is a fine sheer silk well known for their distinctive characteristics of uniform structure, strength, and flexibility. The fabric is a jari thread as fine as silk thread. They look rich and also very highlighted.
|Material||16% Silk 84% Metallic yarn|
|Weight||90-95Grams Per Meter|
|Width||36-44 inches | 91-111 cms|
|Wash Care||Dry Clean Only.|
|Feel||Soft,light, flowy with a sheen|
|Usage||Excellent fabric for formal dresses, historcial costumes, weddings, decorations, home furnishings, etc|
|Disclaimer||Slight difference in color from visible product image is possible. Silk is a natural product and, therefore, will always have a small amount of natural flaws, therefore, particularly for dressmaking, it is always advisable to order a little bit more than you actually need.|
• We ship across the globe with DHL (2 to 7 business days) and Indiapost ( 2-5 weeks). Shipping is calculated at the checkout based on your product selection and country.
• All local taxes and custom duties are charged extra by the Shipping carrier based on your respective country. Most countries allow import up to a certain amount without any duty. This amount is called De Minimis values. Please check following link to know the De Minimis values of your respective country. Country-wise De Minimis Values
• Disclaimer : These values are subject to change by the respective tax authorities of your country. Fabriclore is not in a position to take any responsibility for the inaccuracies or decision made by the information listed in the De Minimis Values. For further assistance, drop us an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirement.
Shipping in India
• We deliver in almost every part of India (subject to confirmation from courier vendor).
• Orders above INR 999 will be eligible for free shipping. Below that, Rs. 99 will be levied as a Shipping Charges.
• Cash on delivery is available on orders above INR 999 subject to serviceability from our courier partners.
Estimated Delivery Time
• It takes approx. 1- 7 working days to deliver your product at your doorstep. Sometimes delivery may take longer due to Bad weather, Flight delays, Political disruptions, Other unforeseen circumstances.