The most familiar and multifunctional material is cotton. It is a plant-based fiber and is a soft, fresh, breathable, and absorbent cloth.
|Weight||100 grams/ meter|
|Width||44-58 inches | 111-147 cms|
|Wash Care||Machine wash|
|Feel||Soft, thin, sheer|
|Usage||It is very versatile and used for various purposes such as dressmaking and sewing, as a lining material, is well adapted to sewing, has a good body, is well-sized, and presents a neat, appealing hand and finish. Because cambric launders easily and well, it is ideal for handkerchiefs, children's dresses, slips, underwear, and nightgowns.|
|Disclaimer||A slight difference in color from visible product images is possible.|
• We ship across the globe with DHL (2 to 7 business days) and Indiapost ( 2-5 weeks). Shipping is calculated at the checkout based on your product selection and country.
• All local taxes and custom duties are charged extra by the Shipping carrier based on your respective country. Most countries allow import up to a certain amount without any duty. This amount is called De Minimis values. Please check following link to know the De Minimis values of your respective country. Country-wise De Minimis Values
• Disclaimer : These values are subject to change by the respective tax authorities of your country. Fabric Factory is not in a position to take any responsibility for the inaccuracies or decision made by the information listed in the De Minimis Values. For further assistance, drop us an Email at email@example.com with your requirement.
Shipping in India
• We deliver in almost every part of India (subject to confirmation from courier vendor).
• Orders above INR 999 will be eligible for free shipping. Below that, Rs. 99 will be levied as a Shipping Charges.
• Cash on delivery is available on orders above INR 999 subject to serviceability from our courier partners.
Estimated Delivery Time
• It takes approx. 1- 7 working days to deliver your product at your doorstep. Sometimes delivery may take longer due to Bad weather, Flight delays, Political disruptions, Other unforeseen circumstances.