100% PURE SILK DUPIONI FABRIC Golden Beige 54" WITH SLUBS MM19
- Fast worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A plain weave, rather lustrous and crisp silk fabric with pronounced irregular ribs formed by slubbed yarns. The slubs are formed by the spinning of silk from a double (from which the name derives) silkworm cocoon, which can't be unwound evenly in the reeling process, leaving thicker spots in the filaments.
|Material||mulberry silk x slubby indian silk|
|Weight||120 Grams Per Meter|
|Width||54 inches | 137 cms|
|Wash Care||Dry Clean Only.|
|Usage||Raw silk is used for clothing such as shirts, suits, ties, blouses, lingerie, pajamas, jackets,historical costumes, bridal and Indian wear, Hand spun mulberry silk used for making comforters and sleeping bags as well as carpet, furnishing, curtains, draperies, cushion covers and sofa covers wall hanging.|
|Disclaimer||Slight difference in color from visible product image is possible. Silk is a natural product and, therefore, will always have a small amount of natural flaws, therefore, particularly for dressmaking, it is always advisable to order a little bit more than you actually need.|
• We ship across the globe with DHL (2 to 7 business days) and Indiapost ( 2-5 weeks). Shipping is calculated at the checkout based on your product selection and country.
• All local taxes and custom duties are charged extra by the Shipping carrier based on your respective country. Most countries allow import up to a certain amount without any duty. This amount is called De Minimis values. Please check following link to know the De Minimis values of your respective country. Country-wise De Minimis Values
• Disclaimer : These values are subject to change by the respective tax authorities of your country. Fabriclore is not in a position to take any responsibility for the inaccuracies or decision made by the information listed in the De Minimis Values. For further assistance, drop us an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirement.
Shipping in India
• We deliver in almost every part of India (subject to confirmation from courier vendor).
• Orders above INR 999 will be eligible for free shipping. Below that, Rs. 99 will be levied as a Shipping Charges.
• Cash on delivery is available on orders above INR 999 subject to serviceability from our courier partners.
Estimated Delivery Time
• It takes approx. 1- 7 working days to deliver your product at your doorstep. Sometimes delivery may take longer due to Bad weather, Flight delays, Political disruptions, Other unforeseen circumstances.