Reversible silk satin fabric is a type of high-quality silk fabric that has a shiny, smooth finish on both sides of the fabric, making it reversible. It is known for its soft and luxurious feel, as well as its durability and strength.
To create a reversible silk satin fabric, two layers of silk are woven together with the shiny side facing out on both sides. The weaving process is complex, and the resulting fabric has a smooth and lustrous surface on both sides. This allows the fabric to be used for a variety of garments, including dresses, blouses, and skirts, as well as home decor items,
like pillowcases and duvet covers.
Reversible silk satin fabric is often considered a high-end fabric due to its quality and durability, and it is commonly used in luxury fashion and interior design. It is also available in a range of colors and patterns, making it versatile and suitable for a variety of design applications.
|Material||100% Mulberry Silk|
|Weight||280 Grams Per Meter|
|Width||58 inches | 147 cms|
|Wash Care||Dry Clean Only.|
|Feel||Firm smooth and dull|
|Usage||Duchess Satin is an elegant and lustrous fabric primarily used for couture bridal gowns , historical costumes and lingerie, distinguishable from other types of Satin by its higher thread count. Other uses include interior furnishing fabrics, upholstery, and bed sheets.|
|Disclaimer||Slight difference in color from visible product image is possible. Silk is a natural product and, therefore, will always have a small amount of natural flaws, therefore, particularly for dressmaking, it is always advisable to order a little bit more than you actually need.|
• We ship across the globe with DHL (2 to 7 business days) and Indiapost ( 2-5 weeks). Shipping is calculated at the checkout based on your product selection and country.
• All local taxes and custom duties are charged extra by the Shipping carrier based on your respective country. Most countries allow import up to a certain amount without any duty. This amount is called De Minimis values. Please check following link to know the De Minimis values of your respective country. Country-wise De Minimis Values
• Disclaimer : These values are subject to change by the respective tax authorities of your country. Fabric Factory is not in a position to take any responsibility for the inaccuracies or decision made by the information listed in the De Minimis Values. For further assistance, drop us an Email at email@example.com with your requirement.
Shipping in India
• We deliver in almost every part of India (subject to confirmation from courier vendor).
• Orders above INR 999 will be eligible for free shipping. Below that, Rs. 99 will be levied as a Shipping Charges.
• Cash on delivery is available on orders above INR 999 subject to serviceability from our courier partners.
Estimated Delivery Time
• It takes approx. 1- 7 working days to deliver your product at your doorstep. Sometimes delivery may take longer due to Bad weather, Flight delays, Political disruptions, Other unforeseen circumstances.