Black Color Scuba Suede Knit fashion wear fabric ~ 59"
- Fast worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Scuba fabric is a type of double knit made from polyester and spandex, with a very fine gauge thread, and smooth texture.
|Material||Polyester , spandex lycra|
|Weight||450-500 grams per meter|
|Width||58 | 147 cms|
|Wash Care||Hand wash|
|Feel||Smooth and stretchy|
|Usage||Scuba is generally used to make dance-wear, childrens wear, leggings and dresses (think of evening or party dresses) and is quite easy to care for. It is great for accessories like laptop covers, masks, mobile covers, Upholstery etc.|
|Disclaimer||Slight difference in color from visible product image is possible.|
• We ship across the globe with DHL (2 to 7 business days) and Indiapost ( 2-5 weeks). Shipping is calculated at the checkout based on your product selection and country.
• All local taxes and custom duties are charged extra by the Shipping carrier based on your respective country. Most countries allow import up to a certain amount without any duty. This amount is called De Minimis values. Please check following link to know the De Minimis values of your respective country. Country-wise De Minimis Values
• Disclaimer : These values are subject to change by the respective tax authorities of your country. Fabriclore is not in a position to take any responsibility for the inaccuracies or decision made by the information listed in the De Minimis Values. For further assistance, drop us an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirement.
Shipping in India
• We deliver in almost every part of India (subject to confirmation from courier vendor).
• Orders above INR 999 will be eligible for free shipping. Below that, Rs. 99 will be levied as a Shipping Charges.
• Cash on delivery is available on orders above INR 999 subject to serviceability from our courier partners.
Estimated Delivery Time
• It takes approx. 1- 7 working days to deliver your product at your doorstep. Sometimes delivery may take longer due to Bad weather, Flight delays, Political disruptions, Other unforeseen circumstances.