Poplin is primarily made from 100% real cotton, making it lightweight but still retaining its strength. Poplin, also known as tabbinet, is a plain-weave cotton fabric with very fine horizontal ribs, or yarns, that results in a strong, crisp fabric with a silky, lustrous surface.
|Weight||165 grams per meter|
|Width||44-58 inches | 111-157 cm|
|Wash Care||Machine wash|
|Feel||Soft and smooth|
|Usage||Poplin is commonly used in men's and women's shirts, women's dresses, and items like sportswear and raincoats. Also used for women's dresses, blouses, men's shirts, summer pants and shorts, pajama's, kids' shirts and dresses, sportswear and trenches.|
|Disclaimer||Slight difference in color from visible product image is possible.|
• We ship across the globe with DHL (2 to 7 business days) and Indiapost ( 2-5 weeks). Shipping is calculated at the checkout based on your product selection and country.
• All local taxes and custom duties are charged extra by the Shipping carrier based on your respective country. Most countries allow import up to a certain amount without any duty. This amount is called De Minimis values. Please check following link to know the De Minimis values of your respective country. Country-wise De Minimis Values
• Disclaimer : These values are subject to change by the respective tax authorities of your country. Fabriclore is not in a position to take any responsibility for the inaccuracies or decision made by the information listed in the De Minimis Values. For further assistance, drop us an Email at email@example.com with your requirement.
Shipping in India
• We deliver in almost every part of India (subject to confirmation from courier vendor).
• Orders above INR 999 will be eligible for free shipping. Below that, Rs. 99 will be levied as a Shipping Charges.
• Cash on delivery is available on orders above INR 999 subject to serviceability from our courier partners.
Estimated Delivery Time
• It takes approx. 1- 7 working days to deliver your product at your doorstep. Sometimes delivery may take longer due to Bad weather, Flight delays, Political disruptions, Other unforeseen circumstances.