Exclusive~japanese satin printed fabric
- Fast worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Polyester Satin Fabric is a lustrous soft material with a nice drape for a gorgeously flowy look. The material is crafted using a weaving technique whereby at least four weft yarns float over a single warp yarn at a time, or vice versa. This floating, creates the glossy appearance of the fabric.
|Weight||150-200 grams per meter|
|Width||44 | 111 cms|
|Wash Care||Machine wash|
|Feel||Soft , flowy and lustrous|
|Usage||In addition to clothing, it can be used for blankets, horse rugs, saddle cloths, carpeting, insulation and upholstery.|
|Disclaimer||Slight difference in color from visible product image is possible.|
• We ship across the globe with DHL (2 to 7 business days) and Indiapost ( 2-5 weeks). Shipping is calculated at the checkout based on your product selection and country.
• All local taxes and custom duties are charged extra by the Shipping carrier based on your respective country. Most countries allow import up to a certain amount without any duty. This amount is called De Minimis values. Please check following link to know the De Minimis values of your respective country. Country-wise De Minimis Values
• Disclaimer : These values are subject to change by the respective tax authorities of your country. Fabriclore is not in a position to take any responsibility for the inaccuracies or decision made by the information listed in the De Minimis Values. For further assistance, drop us an Email at email@example.com with your requirement.
Shipping in India
• We deliver in almost every part of India (subject to confirmation from courier vendor).
• Orders above INR 999 will be eligible for free shipping. Below that, Rs. 99 will be levied as a Shipping Charges.
• Cash on delivery is available on orders above INR 999 subject to serviceability from our courier partners.
Estimated Delivery Time
• It takes approx. 1- 7 working days to deliver your product at your doorstep. Sometimes delivery may take longer due to Bad weather, Flight delays, Political disruptions, Other unforeseen circumstances.