Heavy weight premium Suiting Fabric 58" wide JET BLACK TWILL WEAVE 
- Fast worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
20% Viscose 60% polyester 20% woolen suiting fabric 147 cms wide, This premium suiting is a blend of three different fibers: viscose, polyester, and wool. Viscose is a man-made fiber that is made from wood pulp. Polyester is a synthetic fiber that is made from petroleum. Wool is a natural fiber that is made from sheep's wool.
The blend of these three fibers gives viscose polyester woolen suiting fabric a number of desirable properties. It is strong, durable, and wrinkle-resistant. It is also breathable and comfortable to wear. Viscose polyester woolen suiting fabric is a popular choice for making suits, jackets, and other formalwear
#premiumsuit #fabric #womenscorporatewear #menscorporatewear #suitinspiration #jackets #blazers #formalwear #boardmeeting #premiumwool #coats #womenwithtaste #stylishlook #twopiecesuit #vest #threepiecesuit #customoized #bespoke #tailormade
|Material||Viscose , wool and polyester|
|Weight||500-600 grams per meter|
|Width||58 | 147 cm|
|Wash Care||Dry Clean|
|Feel||Warm and soft|
|Usage||Suiting is fabric of a suitable quality for making suits, trousers, jackets, and skirts. In other words, suiting are fabrics used to make suits. In addition to clothing, it can be used for blankets, horse rugs, saddle cloths, carpeting, insulation and upholstery.|
|Disclaimer||Slight difference in color from visible product image is possible.|
• We ship across the globe with DHL (2 to 7 business days) and Indiapost ( 2-5 weeks). Shipping is calculated at the checkout based on your product selection and country.
• All local taxes and custom duties are charged extra by the Shipping carrier based on your respective country. Most countries allow import up to a certain amount without any duty. This amount is called De Minimis values. Please check following link to know the De Minimis values of your respective country. Country-wise De Minimis Values
• Disclaimer : These values are subject to change by the respective tax authorities of your country. Fabric Factory is not in a position to take any responsibility for the inaccuracies or decision made by the information listed in the De Minimis Values. For further assistance, drop us an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirement.
Shipping in India
• We deliver in almost every part of India (subject to confirmation from courier vendor).
• Orders above INR 999 will be eligible for free shipping. Below that, Rs. 99 will be levied as a Shipping Charges.
• Cash on delivery is available on orders above INR 999 subject to serviceability from our courier partners.
Estimated Delivery Time
• It takes approx. 1- 7 working days to deliver your product at your doorstep. Sometimes delivery may take longer due to Bad weather, Flight delays, Political disruptions, Other unforeseen circumstances.