100% silk satin fabric Light silver grey colour 44" wide
- Fast worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Satin is a method of weaving fabric. Satin has a shine to the fabric that is created during the weaving process. The process is achieved by floating the warp threads above the other fibers to create the shiny and seemingly seamless smooth surface of the fabric.
|Material||100% Mulberry Silk|
|Weight||60-200 Grams Per Meter|
|Width||44 inches | 111 cms|
|Wash Care||Dry Clean Only.|
|Feel||Extremely smooth and glossy on one side and matt on the reverse. Either side can be used|
|Usage||Satin is commonly used in clothing, for items such as lingerie, nightgowns, blouses, and evening gowns, historical costumes and bridal wear but is also used for boxer shorts, shirts and neckties. It is also used in the production of pointe shoes for use in ballet. Other uses include interior furnishing fabrics, upholstery, and bed sheets.|
|Disclaimer||Slight difference in color from visible product image is possible. Silk is a natural product and, therefore, will always have a small amount of natural flaws, therefore, particularly for dressmaking, it is always advisable to order a little bit more than you actually need.|
• We ship across the globe with DHL (2 to 7 business days) and Indiapost ( 2-5 weeks). Shipping is calculated at the checkout based on your product selection and country.
• All local taxes and custom duties are charged extra by the Shipping carrier based on your respective country. Most countries allow import up to a certain amount without any duty. This amount is called De Minimis values. Please check following link to know the De Minimis values of your respective country. Country-wise De Minimis Values
• Disclaimer : These values are subject to change by the respective tax authorities of your country. Fabriclore is not in a position to take any responsibility for the inaccuracies or decision made by the information listed in the De Minimis Values. For further assistance, drop us an Email at email@example.com with your requirement.
Shipping in India
• We deliver in almost every part of India (subject to confirmation from courier vendor).
• Orders above INR 999 will be eligible for free shipping. Below that, Rs. 99 will be levied as a Shipping Charges.
• Cash on delivery is available on orders above INR 999 subject to serviceability from our courier partners.
Estimated Delivery Time
• It takes approx. 1- 7 working days to deliver your product at your doorstep. Sometimes delivery may take longer due to Bad weather, Flight delays, Political disruptions, Other unforeseen circumstances.