Net is a textile in which yarns are fused or looped at their intersections that result in a fabric with open spaces between each yarn. Net fabric is woven in a grid like structure.
|Width||54 inches | 137 cms|
|Wash Care||Hand wash.|
|Feel||Light, breathable and soft|
|Usage||Net Fabric can be used for a vast variety of applications. In ethnic fashion, it can be used to create sections of the saree, such as the pallu, and the dupatta of a salwar kameez set.Apart from being used to create garments, this fabric is also used to create a variety of household décor items such as cushion covers, curtains, table cloths and, in certain cases, lampshades.|
|Disclaimer||Slight difference in color from visible product image is possible.|
• We ship across the globe with DHL (2 to 7 business days) and Indiapost ( 2-5 weeks). Shipping is calculated at the checkout based on your product selection and country.
• All local taxes and custom duties are charged extra by the Shipping carrier based on your respective country. Most countries allow import up to a certain amount without any duty. This amount is called De Minimis values. Please check following link to know the De Minimis values of your respective country. Country-wise De Minimis Values
• Disclaimer : These values are subject to change by the respective tax authorities of your country. Fabric Factory is not in a position to take any responsibility for the inaccuracies or decision made by the information listed in the De Minimis Values. For further assistance, drop us an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirement.
Shipping in India
• We deliver in almost every part of India (subject to confirmation from courier vendor).
• Orders above INR 999 will be eligible for free shipping. Below that, Rs. 99 will be levied as a Shipping Charges.
• Cash on delivery is available on orders above INR 999 subject to serviceability from our courier partners.
Estimated Delivery Time
• It takes approx. 1- 7 working days to deliver your product at your doorstep. Sometimes delivery may take longer due to Bad weather, Flight delays, Political disruptions, Other unforeseen circumstances.