Sequin fabric is a type of fabric covered with plastic or metal shaped pieces. It is also commonly referred to as 'sequence fabric', though the only correct term is 'sequin'. Sequins vary in size, shape and color. This fabric is not stretchy and has an opaque backing.
|Width||58-120 inches | 152-300 cm|
|Wash Care||Hand Wash|
|Feel||Light, breathable and soft|
most commonly used for dressmaking as it is well suited to designs that would be made from woven fabrics in general such as gowns, jackets, skirts and trousers.In ethnic fashion, it can be used to create sections of the saree, such as the pallu, and the dupatta of a salwar kameez set. Apart from being used to create garments, The most common use for sequin fabric is apparel.
|Disclaimer||Slight difference in color from visible product image is possible.|
• We ship across the globe with DHL (2 to 7 business days) and Indiapost ( 2-5 weeks). Shipping is calculated at the checkout based on your product selection and country.
• All local taxes and custom duties are charged extra by the Shipping carrier based on your respective country. Most countries allow import up to a certain amount without any duty. This amount is called De Minimis values. Please check following link to know the De Minimis values of your respective country. Country-wise De Minimis Values
• Disclaimer : These values are subject to change by the respective tax authorities of your country. Fabric Factory is not in a position to take any responsibility for the inaccuracies or decision made by the information listed in the De Minimis Values. For further assistance, drop us an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirement.
Shipping in India
• We deliver in almost every part of India (subject to confirmation from courier vendor).
• Orders above INR 999 will be eligible for free shipping. Below that, Rs. 99 will be levied as a Shipping Charges.
• Cash on delivery is available on orders above INR 999 subject to serviceability from our courier partners.
Estimated Delivery Time
• It takes approx. 1- 7 working days to deliver your product at your doorstep. Sometimes delivery may take longer due to Bad weather, Flight delays, Political disruptions, Other unforeseen circumstances.