Silk Brocade fabric Pink,Green & Rusty Gold
- Fast worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
As luxurious as it seems, the art of brocade has transcended from the age old era of opulence and royalty. Conceptualized as a naksha (design) on paper first, the nakshabandha (designer) translates the design on Banarasi silk weaves, using fine gauze or gold or silver threads with immaculate precision into patterns that range from artistic elaboration to minimalistic intricacy. Romance with royalty in your outfit daily.
|Material||Art Silk, Viscose with Jari|
|Weight||100-120 Grams Per Meter|
|Width||44 inches | 111 cms|
|Wash Care||Dry Clean Only.|
|Feel||Soft , Smooth and lustrous|
|Usage||Brocade fabrics are mostly for upholstery and draperies. They are also used for evening and formal clothing, for vestments, as well as for historical costumes and accessories. In India, Banarasi Brocade Fabrics are extensively used for women's fashion in the form of Sarees, Dress Materials and Dupattas.|
|Disclaimer||Slight difference in color from visible product image is possible. Silk is a natural product and, therefore, will always have a small amount of natural flaws, therefore, particularly for dressmaking, it is always advisable to order a little bit more than you actually need.|
• We ship across the globe with DHL (2 to 7 business days) and Indiapost ( 2-5 weeks). Shipping is calculated at the checkout based on your product selection and country.
• All local taxes and custom duties are charged extra by the Shipping carrier based on your respective country. Most countries allow import up to a certain amount without any duty. This amount is called De Minimis values. Please check following link to know the De Minimis values of your respective country. Country-wise De Minimis Values
• Disclaimer : These values are subject to change by the respective tax authorities of your country. Fabric Factory is not in a position to take any responsibility for the inaccuracies or decision made by the information listed in the De Minimis Values. For further assistance, drop us an Email at email@example.com with your requirement.
Shipping in India
• We deliver in almost every part of India (subject to confirmation from courier vendor).
• Orders above INR 999 will be eligible for free shipping. Below that, Rs. 99 will be levied as a Shipping Charges.
• Cash on delivery is available on orders above INR 999 subject to serviceability from our courier partners.
Estimated Delivery Time
• It takes approx. 1- 7 working days to deliver your product at your doorstep. Sometimes delivery may take longer due to Bad weather, Flight delays, Political disruptions, Other unforeseen circumstances.