SILK TAFFETA FABRIC 54"~Steel Grey & Silver colour gorgeous horizontal stripes
- Fast worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Taffeta is a crisp, smooth, plain woven fabric made from silk .The word is Persian in origin and means "twisted woven". It is considered to be a "high-end" fabric, suitable for use in ball gowns, wedding dresses, and in interior decoration for curtains or wallcoverings. It is also widely used in the manufacture of corsets and corsetry: it yields a more starched-like type of cloth that holds its shape better than many other fabrics.
|Material||100% Mulberry silk|
|Weight||110-125 Grams Per Meter|
|Width||54 inches | 137 cms|
|Wash Care||Dry Clean Only.|
|Feel||Stiff /smooth/ Slubless|
|Usage||Taffeta is very versatile and can be used for dresses, bridal wear, evening dresses, prom dresses, suits, blouses, lining, trimmings, lingerie, historical costumes, hats, bags, curtains, upholstery and lampshades.|
|Disclaimer||Slight difference in color from visible product image is possible. Silk is a natural product and, therefore, will always have a small amount of natural flaws, therefore, particularly for dressmaking, it is always advisable to order a little bit more than you actually need.|
• We ship across the globe with DHL (2 to 7 business days) and Indiapost ( 2-5 weeks). Shipping is calculated at the checkout based on your product selection and country.
• All local taxes and custom duties are charged extra by the Shipping carrier based on your respective country. Most countries allow import up to a certain amount without any duty. This amount is called De Minimis values. Please check following link to know the De Minimis values of your respective country. Country-wise De Minimis Values
• Disclaimer : These values are subject to change by the respective tax authorities of your country. Fabric Factory is not in a position to take any responsibility for the inaccuracies or decision made by the information listed in the De Minimis Values. For further assistance, drop us an Email at email@example.com with your requirement.
Shipping in India
• We deliver in almost every part of India (subject to confirmation from courier vendor).
• Orders above INR 999 will be eligible for free shipping. Below that, Rs. 99 will be levied as a Shipping Charges.
• Cash on delivery is available on orders above INR 999 subject to serviceability from our courier partners.
Estimated Delivery Time
• It takes approx. 1- 7 working days to deliver your product at your doorstep. Sometimes delivery may take longer due to Bad weather, Flight delays, Political disruptions, Other unforeseen circumstances.