silver grey/ grey/white Colour stripe~ Dupioni fabric DUP#S24
- Fast worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Dupioni (also referred to as Douppioni or Dupion) is a plain weave crisp type of silk fabric, produced by using fine thread in the warp and uneven thread reeled from two or more entangled cocoons in the weft. This creates tightly-woven yardage with a highly-lustrous surface.It is sometimes confused with 'shantung' or 'raw silk' which is usually lighter in weight and has a finer weave than dupion.
|Material||100% Mulberry silk|
|Weight||110-120 Grams Per Meter|
|Width||44 inches | 111 cms|
|Wash Care||Dry Clean Only.|
|Usage||Dupioni silk is wonderful for bridal gowns, prom dresses, historical costumes, tops, dresses, skirts, jackets , pants, and children's clothing. Formalwear made from dupioni is dynamite! Dupioni also makes wonderful home décor such as draperies, pillows, and tablecloths.|
|Disclaimer||Slight difference in color from visible product image is possible. Silk is a natural product and, therefore, will always have a small amount of natural flaws, therefore, particularly for dressmaking, it is always advisable to order a little bit more than you actually need.|
• We ship across the globe with DHL (2 to 7 business days) and Indiapost ( 2-5 weeks). Shipping is calculated at the checkout based on your product selection and country.
• All local taxes and custom duties are charged extra by the Shipping carrier based on your respective country. Most countries allow import up to a certain amount without any duty. This amount is called De Minimis values. Please check following link to know the De Minimis values of your respective country. Country-wise De Minimis Values
• Disclaimer : These values are subject to change by the respective tax authorities of your country. Fabriclore is not in a position to take any responsibility for the inaccuracies or decision made by the information listed in the De Minimis Values. For further assistance, drop us an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirement.
Shipping in India
• We deliver in almost every part of India (subject to confirmation from courier vendor).
• Orders above INR 999 will be eligible for free shipping. Below that, Rs. 99 will be levied as a Shipping Charges.
• Cash on delivery is available on orders above INR 999 subject to serviceability from our courier partners.
Estimated Delivery Time
• It takes approx. 1- 7 working days to deliver your product at your doorstep. Sometimes delivery may take longer due to Bad weather, Flight delays, Political disruptions, Other unforeseen circumstances.